How Do You Like Your Brand?Mar 29, 2021
Does it need a refresh?
Do you resonate with it?
Does it reflect your design style?
Over the weekend, one of the Facebook groups I’m in someone was asking about how to rebrand their business and asked if someone knew where they could get some information.
I took a moment and gave her a link to my Floral Brand Guide (feel free to download it too!).
Anyway, it got me thinking...how do we know when we need to refresh our brand or how do we even get started on thinking about our brand?
So, I thought I’d share some thoughts to get you thinking about it.
Let’s start with some questions, so get your pen/pencil & paper OR just start typing the notes in your computer/phone. Either way, just put yourself in action (you know how I love when you take action!).
- What products/services do you offer? Yes, I know you are a florist, but what do you offer? Do you solely focus on weddings and events? Are you about daily retail designing? Do you grow flowers? Or, do you concentrate on bouquet subscriptions? Maybe you’re a combination of all of these?
- Give 3-5 words that describe what you are…
- Give 3-5 words that describe what you are NOT…
- Who do you compete with? And, how are you different from them?
- Our clients love us because…
Once you have some of these questions answered, you will then take some of the descriptive words that came from it and build from there. Are there any words that stand out to you? If so, if you had to take the word and show something visual to describe it, what would that look like?
Is it strong?
Is it fancy?
Is it lush?
Is it soft?
Is it more like Spring or Winter? If your business were a season, which one would it be?
These may sound like strange questions, but if you were working with me on your brand, this is what I would be talking to you about.
It matters because you want to attract the right clientele and the right attention to your business. This happens with a strong brand.
You might find my Brand Style Quiz fun too! Feel free to check it out and then let me know what your results were!
So, how do you like your brand?
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
I hate SPAM. I will never sell your information, for any reason.